Sunday, September 9, 2018

Week Three: Angles

I picked Laura and Miranda's camera shots which both did an amazing job.

Laura's shots were all amazingly shot. Laura's extremely long shot was my favorite because she captured the way the sunset hit the water and it was a well developed shot. This shot gave me a feeling of tranquility and the sun rays hit the water beautifully. Laura's Head on Shot was adorable. Her dog gave me a exciting feeling as it felt as the dog was running at me. Although, we filmed several shots together, the ones that we did not film together were very interesting. All together Laura did an exceptional job.

Miranda's establishing shot created a mellow. The shot was extremely well done. This shot lighting was gleaming through the setting. This was my favorite shot from Miranda because it was a hand held shot and this shot make me feel included in the scene. This was due to the shakiness of the camera which was perfect for the establishing shot.

Both Miranda and Laura's shots were both light and fun. Laura's shots differed from the environment and nature to her friends. Where Miranda's shot were fun loving shots. Both of  Miranda's and Laura's camera shots were extremely enjoyable and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR: I Was There