Sunday, January 27, 2019

Week 20: Storyboard

As I was jotting down ideas for my storyboard, I realized that I had to use up my environment. The stormy weather outside inspired me to start my storyboard of a suspense/ thriller film in our greatest treasure here in SouthWest Florida, our beaches. Since I am working on my own, I will be utilizing some friends of mine to help me film this film opening. I couldn't think of a more ironic way to start a suspense then at a bright and sunny beach. So, that is how my storyboard begins. I am not one hundred percent sold on the details of my story board, but I have an outline of what I want to do shown in the photo above. It flows because it shows a progression of events throughout the beach day and the protagonist's friend's thoughts. I created my storyboard by attempting to place my mess thoughts on a storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR: I Was There